ACRE Training June 15-17, 2022
June 15 @ 8:00 am - June 17 @ 5:00 pm$400.00
Purchase tickets at the bottom of this page.
Dates and Time:
- June 15-17, 2022
- 9am – 3:30pm and a 1-hour lunch break at 12pm
- Agenda of the 3 days can be viewed here: ACRE Agenda
- $400 per person
- Refunds: Request for refund must be requested by June 8th, 2022
Course Certification Requirements:
- Attend all days of zoom classes
- Complete all assigned coursework
- Complete self-directed online coursework (Reading, Webinars, and Quizzes)
- View a full list of the course requirements here: Certification Requirements
Attendees who successfully complete our course will receive an ACRE Basic Certification. This is a nationally recognized professional certificate. Direct service providers of Supported Employment and Community Participation Supports are required to have this or CESP equivalent in PA.
The Arc of Pennsylvania will provide accessibility accommodations requested at least 30 days in advance.
Email Anthony Chan at email@example.com